Eye Doctor This Week

Updates on Jack
We will be seeing Dr. Moody, a Dallas opthomologist, who comes to Abilene once a month, this Saturday at 12:20. Keep Jack in your prayers for a good experience (or even tolerable) He did not enjoy the optomotrist (sp?), the doctor himself was wonderful, but it is hard to sit still while you have someone in your face with a light shining in your eyes. Jack cried out the numbing drops that helped the dialation drops not hurt on that visit, so it was a tough one.
Jack is enjoying summer. I have to say though as the days pass this whole experience of Jack's tumour is becoming realer and realer to me. During the hospitalization I did what had to be done for Jack and that kept me busy. Now all that has had time to sink in, and I find myself on the verge of tears alot. I look at his scar and feel a tightness in my gut and tears start to fill my eyes. I can normally pull it together, but my heart trembles for Jack and all he has been through and continues to go through so many times a day. I just hold on tight to God, and I know he will lead us through this with all we need from Him.
Jack is feeling life is a little unfair with all the stuff that is happening to him, please pray for Rob and I for wisdom in guiding his little mind through this road to recovery. God bless ya'll.
Tammy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Healing is not easy, is it?! I will pray for Jack for continued physical healing and ALL of you for emotional healing. I admire your strength and faith!

Love,
Carole Houston
Sarah said…
God blesses us with tunnel vision when in crisis situations, and is very gracious to allow us to see the enormity of our situation in small increments. By the time the whole of the situation is revealed to us, we're out of danger but, in a word, FREAKED OUT!! You need this time to grieve and process and heal. Don't deny yourself this time and certainly don't apologize for it. We all love you and are here to hold you up while you freak out! :-)
Anonymous said…
Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you! We pray the doctor will be gentle with Jack and that Jack will not be afraid. We pray for more answers after Dr. Moody sees Jack. "Be strong and courageous!" God will see you ALL through this.
Love and prayer!
Gwen

Popular Posts