November 06, 2007

In God's Timing

Dreams. Do you remember your dreams? In the bible many times God communicated with His people through dreams and visions. I have been blessed to have one major vision through a dream from the Lord. Of all things it had to do with my business, but since I put that dream into action God has blessed my faithfulness and willingness to hear His voice and follow His will, even though it wasn't what I had planned for myself. I had the sweetest dream the morning we were to receive the news about Jack's MRI. It was right before it was time to wake up because I went straight from the dream to looking at Jack in the bed across the room all in one breath. In my dream Jack and I were at the park. He was running around and laughing, and I couldn't keep up with him. I was trying to catch him and called out to him, when he heard his name he turned around at me with a big smile and there wasn't any facial paralysis, everything was healed. He kept on running by the way and I can just remember laughing and being overjoyed because he was running and laughing and feeling well and then my eyes opened and I looked across the room at my sleeping boy. It was at that moment I knew that the Lord would heal Jack completely, in His timing.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I do believe God speaks to us in many ways.....even dreams. His timing of that dream was perfect. Your family's thanksgiving season has officially started! Blessings, Linda L.

Amber Joy said...

Amen

Dee O'Neil Andrews said...

Tammy -

That was a wonderful dream and I hope that all of your dreams come true!

Dee
of Finding Direction: The Wind Vane Chronicles

Lisa said...

Dreams... ah, dreams. Powerful and subtle at the same time.