Family Portrait 2007 Contest

I have put together a slideshow of some of my favorite family portraits in 2007. Images that make me smile, they might not be "the" picture perfect image from the day, I like images that make me feel something when I see them. These are those images to me. Sometimes they will remind me of just what it took to get "that" picture, or it can even seem like you can hear that child laugh, or even cry, depending on the image. I hope you enjoy looking at these images as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Here is the contest.
1. Watch the slideshow.
2. Choose your favorite picture.
3. Leave a comment with your email address and favorite image.
Click on the "Gallery View" next to the envelope and you will be able to see each image individually and the image number. Or you can just describe the image, but make sure the description is thorough so it is clear to me which image you are choosing.
You can email me directly at marcelain5@sbcglobal.net with your choice if you can't or don't want to leave a comment on the blog.
4. You will be entered into a random drawing and would be eligible to win a $20 gift card to Target or ITunes (you pick!).
5. The favorite image you pick will be noted and a gift certificate good for one 16x20 will be given to the family whose image was nominated the most times. They can choose any image from the sitting and I will give them a 16x20 of their choice.
6. Feel free to send out the link to as many people as you wish, but only one entry per household please.
7. I will contact the winner by email to get their mailing address.

If you click on the envelope under the slideshow it will allow you to link the slideshow by email to friends and family.
Just make sure they have my email address to notify me of their favorite image. marcelain5@sbcglobal.net

Contest ends on Friday, January 11th. 12:00 midnight.

Edit to add:
The contest is over...thanks to all who participated!
If you would like to view the slideshow you can click here.

Comments

Anne said…
The one of the Waldrops praying totally rocks! I have several favs, but that one just touches my heart!
Anonymous said…
The very FIRST picture is my absolute favorite!! All are beautiful though. You are so talented.
My email - caliss01@yahoo.com
Sarah said…
I know I already voted via email, but I may need to change it! :-) I love them ALL! (I'm w/ ck, too -- the first one... too much!)
megan said…
They are all beautiful, but I love the very last one!
AbbieCRAZY said…
Well. I think - the one of Abbie jumping! Of course, all the others were wonderful, too, and (if we weren't in the running) I could have chosen several.

Funny that Sarah didn't put her vote "out there," huh?

I'm pretty sure you know my email....
I'm going with the one of Jim and Abbie...
Unknown said…
OK... so not fair! You know I love you and I love ALL your pictures. Your heart is so evident in your work. So... I'll have to vote for the one with Denise pensively hugging Abbie... (Is that descriptive?... You know, her eyes are closed, but in the right way.) :)
Holly Packer said…
I vote for img_1208...I love those bright blue eyes...so adorable!!
Anonymous said…
I, too, liked the very first one the best when I looked at all of them yesterday. I haven't changed my mind today, even though they ALL are very good.

So, I'll have to go with the baby in the crocheted outfit with the roses. Lovely.

And, you have my email address.

Dee
Proud Parents said…
It is such a joyful experience to look at your pictures. I love the images you capture. I am voting for 1280. Julie Guffey
tjguffey@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
my vote is for Clara Campbell Percival...image 2401...the most beautiful gift from above. this is her great auntie jan and my email is momhuskin@gmail.com. Tammy you do beautiful work.
Unknown said…
I love 1280!!
Lindi said…
Impossible, your the Best! I have a top 10 list. 410,1280,0250,0330,5876,166,2477

I'm no help!
Cathy Messecar said…
Hey, Tammy, you won an autographed copy of The Stained Glass Pickup at my site. Please email me privately and let me know your physical address so I can mail it to you.

The contest runs each month this year with other books, too. Check back and enter again.
Melissa said…
I LOVE all of your pictures! You are a wonderful photographer! But if I just have to choose one, then I guess I choose 1203 - I always love the close ups!

My email bradabbott@sbcglobal.net
Erica said…
I love so many of the photos you have taken!! I have to say that 1280 touches my heart:) That red tutu is precious with that adorable little Ella in it.
mad4books said…
Okay, it is REE-diculous to make us choose just one...but if I had to do it at gunpoint, I'd vote for the sibling pic where the sister and brother are lying in the grass on either side of a baby who has just found something to be side-splittingly hilarious! (The one of the gap-toothed boy in a black cowboy hat and the baby foot on the furry cushion are tied for second.)

My email address is mad4labs@gmail.com if you are Tammy giving away prizes like Target gift cards or a gift certificate for a free photo shoot, but it is NOT mad4labs@gmail.com if you are some crazy spammer out there reading her blog, hoping to sell folks your, um, "Man Products."
Jessica said…
Do I have to pick one??? I like the Welch pic of just the legs and boots... but I have a list of others! The Horton family pic, the one of Denise and her hubbie, and the pic with the pink around it!
Lisa said…
Waldrop 240 gets my vote! If I get a second vote, it would be Jim and Abbie together. :-) My email is lisaburley7@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
I vote for the Waldrops picture!! :)
Anonymous said…
I enthusiastically vote for the Waldrops...Denise is a hotty!
My email: jamie.bearden@bbbs.org
Anonymous said…
my choice for #1 is welch 166 because the woman in the picture is
the one who gave me what is under those other two cowboy hats in that collection. all other pictures are great also
Anthony Parker said…
Lots of great photos, but as a father (and your only male voter so far), I have to vote for waldrop251. Jim's protective arms around Abby (was she cold, afraid, tired?), were a great symbol of what fathers want to be for our children.
Anonymous said…
Waldrop 240 definitely gets my vote! It speaks volumes about God's plan for families!!!
Michelle said…
my vote is for miss clara image 2401 in black and white. our emails is: zacharypercival@sbcglobal.net. love them all!
Anonymous said…
I would like to vote for Waldrop 251. All of your work is beautiful! My email address is amanda02489@yahoo.com.
Anonymous said…
jsundbye@gmail.com (John)
My vote is for Mount 249
Anonymous said…
palsunnie@gmail.com (Pam Sundbye)
My vote- Mount 249

Popular Posts