Hello

The Wedding Contest Info is below. So scroll down if you haven't voted yet! The votes are rolling in like crazy. I luv it!

------------

This has been a busy week getting ready for my trip to California. I had a wonderful wedding last weekend, so I really wanted to get those images ready to be on-line before I left, so glad I could check that off my list.
I am such a small town gal, it is always a bit overwhelming to take in that I will be in a big city. When I decided to start shooting destination weddings one of the fears I had to conquer was driving or flying to some unknown place. I made a conscience decision that I would not let that fear stand in the way....so I just cover the traveling in prayer and put one foot in front of the other. I have just become so comfortable in my small town. My first 23 years were spent in the area of Phoenix, AZ, the eastern part, Tempe, Chandler, Mesa. It is amazing how I can quickly forget the crazy fast driving on a 5 lane highway.

Jack is moving right along in his days. His meds were switched up this week, he seems to be doing a bit better.

Comments

Hope you enjoy your photo seminar. I'm taking a one-day PhotoShop crash course tomorrow.

BTW, I'm a fan of Stephen King's book on writing, too.

Popular Posts