The Most Fun Party EVER!!!

Much fun was to be had last night. Rob did a great job planning my party, he is such a wonderful husband. Rob stole the show last night, he dressed up as Boy George. His theatrical side is bold and crazy, love it!! I had the best time and my friends all did so good by dressing up and really getting into the 80's theme. We decorated like a tacky prom and the scene was complete. I will make a slideshow of all the fun for everyone to see the Karate Kids, Magnum P.I.'s, and Flashdance and Madonna's, who could forget the Cyndi Laupers? Then I came in a reminiscant rememberance of my big hair rocker days. Rob and I vied for the most fake hair contest! Thanks to each of my friends for making this a night I will never forget.












Comments

Michelle said…
Oh mY goodness!! What fun! Wish we could have seen all that! Happy, Happy!
Sarah said…
I'm pretty sure my average billing on my electricity is going to go up from all the wattage that was required to fluff my AND my husband's hair! :-) Totally worth it! We had the BEST time and are thankful to have been included in the celebration!
Roxanne said…
Having known AND photographed Sarah in the '80's I can't wait to compare the photos. Happiest of days to you, Tammy.
Becky K said…
Rob looks fabulous. Love the cake that is great. Congratulations. Love to all.
Erica said…
That looks like so much fun! I am glad that your family got to have such a fun night together celebrating such a wonderful woman surrounded by precious friends. You are such an inspiration and jewel so I am glad you had a night to be celebrated! Happy Birthday!!

Popular Posts