Artwalk

Good Monday morning. Rained and hailed alot last night. I will be heading out to my car in about 15 minutes and check for any hail damage, I don't think the hail was large enough in size to leave any marks.
Daylight savings time started (or ended) yesterday. This is the hard one, everyone is walking around my house trying to get ready for school and they are still half asleep.
I had a very busy weekend shooting, 2 sittings and a wedding. Which makes me very excited to go up to my new office and work every day this week to get my work done. I am also preparing to have my gallery space open for artwalk on Thursday night in downtown Abilene. So if anyone is walking around for artwalk please head up to the 2nd floor of the Cockerell Building on N. 2nd and come say hi!
If you have never been to artwalk before it is the perfect time to come the weather is supposed to be in the low 70's. Everything is free, all the downtown museums, even the Grace. There are people everywhere, it looks like a street fair.
This month I will have just barely had time to hang my images, so it is like a preview of a Grand Opening, next month I am planning a Grand Opening. Be ready for me to snap your picture for a fun slideshow of all my guests (I hope there are atleast 2 to make a slideshow!)
---------
Jack is doing great. He has some sore legs from playing hard this weekend, his sweet little body is still getting used to moving around like a 9 year old boy again. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. Each day I pray Huge thanks to God for the healing that has taken place and tell God that I am anxiously awaiting the completion of Jack's healing in his facial paralysis. Praise be to God that we can just keep on asking, and he keeps on listening, and in His timing His will be done.

---------

Tonight I am meeting up with some other local pro photogs in town. We are having the first gathering of its sort. I am so excited to meet this group of people and make some new friendships. Everyone is welcome, so if you are a professional photographer and would like to come, we are meeting at Spaghetti Warehouse in the Godfather room at 7pm.

Comments

Unknown said…
Get your flash ready for me...

Popular Posts