Paula Deen....

I flew into Savannah, Georgia yesterday to shoot a wedding tomorrow at the Palmetto Inn on the Bluff. The grounds are gorgeous and the cottages on the grounds are spectacular. I heard today that the cottages rent for $1600 per night. The wedding is tomorrow, Monday. Today was the rehearsal dinner and it was held at The Lady and Sons restaurant in downtown Savannah. Most of ya'll know that it is Paula Deen's restaurant. Plenty of Bhuttuh to be had. The food was very delicious, and the atmosphere so fun.

The Lady and Sons from the street.



Right next to the restaurant is Paula's Store.



Here is Paula's Business Card for the restaurant.

The food was served in a buffet. Here is the fried chicken.

Mashed Potatoes and Rice

Greens and Black Eyed Peas

Sweet Potatoes

Macaroni and Cheese

The BEST Sweat Tea ever. I think I drank 3 glasses of it.


Hoecakes and Cheese Biscuits - Hoecakes are like cornbreak but in a pancake style.

A plate of food with the barbecued pork rib on top.

Desserts, pictured are the Banana Pudding and Chocolate, Chocolate Gooey Cake, and they served Peach Cobbler also.

This is my friend Vanessa's mom and dad. This picture is for her. They are standing in front of the chapel where the wedding will take place tomorrow. Vanessa your dad for sure knows the speed limit now in South Carolina thanks to a very kind officer. Your grandma kept wanting me to take a picture of him while he was at the side of the car. I told her I didn't want to mess with the law.

Comments

bob said…
Yes, Nana made sure to tell me all about that. Dad always got onto me, as a young sixteen-year-old, about my speeding. The pictures are really neat, and the one of my parents is great! I look forward to seeing the rest of them when you get back! Have fun! -Vanessa
Jessica said…
So... I'm just guessing that weight watchers wouldn't approve of any of that food... or I would have to save ALL of my points for that one meal! ha! Have fun!
Anonymous said…
What a treat to go eat at Paula Deen'. Sounds like a fun trip. Hope all goes well and that you have a safe trip home. Blessings. Love you, Glenda H.
Anonymous said…
Tammy, The picture of Greg and I is neat. I love the chapel in the back ground. Thanks for taking it for us.
It was wonderful having this special time with you again. I will keep my ears open for another fantastic place for you to shoot.
Hugs and kisses,
Cindy
AbbieCRAZY said…
FYI: Hoecakes = fried cornbread

You only had one, of course.

Popular Posts