Jack's poor little big toe!

Tuesday evening. I worked from home today, uploading books that need to be printed, and uploading images to my on-line viewing site. I love my new office but the internet is not real quick so I am better off being at home when I am transmitting info. The kids are doing well, allergies are plaguing all of us. Jack has a doctor's appt. on Thursday morning to see a podiatrist. I wonder how many different types of doctors Jack could have? We have been trying to get rid of an ingrown toenail for months on one of his big toes. I think the Hyperbaric treatments dramatically increased the growth in his nails and before I knew it there was an ingrown nail that has been trouble.
We went to the pediatrician about it 2 weeks ago and she put him on antibiotics, but we just can't get it taken care of, so Thursday morning it is. Please pray for his comfort. This could be his most painful dr.'s appt. yet. I am sure we will slather it up with emla cream but it could still get ugly.
I go this weekend with the Coffee Group to speak at a retreat in College Station, TX. It will be good to share the Lord with our sisters in Christ. I am glad to have this opportunity, God is amazing.
God really is amazing.

Comments

Roxanne said…
I've had two ingrown toenails removed, and the most painful part BY FAR is the shot they give you in your big toe to numb you.
Anna said…
Poor Jack! Kirk's dad had his 2 big toenails removed when he was in highschool because he got so many ingrowns. Talk about strange looking....I always cringe when he wears flip-flops! ha! I'm sure Jack will be a tough guy, as always. =)

Popular Posts