Jack is doing great.

Monday morning. What a fun weekend! We had alot of downtime this weekend. I just had one shoot early Saturday and the rest of the time was spent with my family. Saturday night we went to eat burgers and corndogs then on to see Iron Man at the theatre. It was thumbs up from all of us except Sophie. She is not really into the action and superhero type movies. But she was a good sport to sit through it with us. Gwyneth Paltrow was adorable as Pepper Pots and Robert Downey Jr. was perfectly casted as Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man. The movie was PG-13 so be sure and decide for yourself if is appropriate for your group.

Mother's Day was so much fun. All the kids made me very special gifts and Rob searched high and low and found me some of my favorite Loose Leaf Tea along with a beautiful blouse. All in all it was just nice to be with my family.

The pictures are coming out from Jenna Bush's wedding day. I loved the low key wedding, very personal and intimate. So glad that she made it her wedding day and not anyone else's idea of what her wedding day should be. I read that there have been only 22 weddings of children while their parents are in the White House. I of course was interested in who shot the pictures for the wedding and it turns out the official photographer for the White House shot the pics. I was secretly hoping they would have called me, but no such luck. I am just a mere 4 hours from Crawford, TX. Seriously though I was expecting Dennis Reggie to take the pics, he is who shot the JFK Jr. wedding, John and Caroline. But nope, the official White House photographer.

Jack is doing so well. He is at about 75% when he wakes up in the morning. Not getting sick, he is doing so well, we are so excited. He has his next MRI on May 21st then Clinic visit on the 22nd. I am so grateful to God for Jack.

Thank you for all your prayers for Jack. Please continue keeping his recovery in your prayers.

Does anyone else think that May is the longest month of the year? Other months just fly by, but the last month of school seems like it just drags by.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so glad to hear all your good news!
Don't worry about the Bush's... they must not have an eye for talent like I do! ;)
Roxanne said…
So glad about Jack. . .and YES about May. Last Thursday at 2:00 I sent an e-mail to my co-workers that went something like this,"Why. . .why. . .WHY is it ONLY Thursday???? Why. . .why. . .WHY is it ONLY 2:00? WHY?????"
Unknown said…
I just have to say... I so loved watching a strong, helpful, and healthy Jack assist with Rebecca's move on Sunday. He gingerly accepted any offer to carry light boxes, pillows, and suitcases to the truck. It put a smile in my heart as I realized Rebecca wasn't the only one "moving on to bigger and better"...Jack's "move" inspires!
Caryn said…
This blog put a smile on my face- it was peaceful! So what are your favorite loose leaf teas?
Jack looked SO GOOD yesterday when he got his awards. I especially enjoyed when he got "extra" applause for his AR award. Way to go, Jack!

Popular Posts