October 30, 2008

Halloween Eve

Jack and family were invited to go to the Cancer Services Halloween Party this afternoon. He was so excited to go, and I was excited to see his nurse and child life representative. Precious people. We were among the first to arrive as the rest were finishing up chemo and were a bit late. There was trick or treating upstairs to all the offices and then games and face painting. The kids won 4 cakes/cupcakes in the cakewalk plus came home with an abundance of candy. It was fun for all.
I brought my baby camera with me this day my Canon G9. I love it.












Then we went to church for the "trunk or treat." Here is Rob dressed up as a maitre d' handing out candy on a platter.


Here is my friend Denise dressed up like a baby.


There were dogs everywhere. I was surprised at how well behaved all the dogs were. I don't know the name of the dog on the left, but Tonka is on the right.

Here is Jack sitting in Tom and Elaine's car handing out candy as bad Spidey.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Don't you just love Fall and all the wonderful memories that were created? Have a great weekend.
Hugs, B

not-so-deep Denise said...

I'm not sure I was a "baby." Maybe about 7.....