Updates on Jack

Updates on Jack
Therapy Went Great!
Jack had his first official day of therapy yesterday at West Texas Rehab. He loved it, and can't wait to go back tomorrow. He got to do alot of fun stuff, climbing ropes, walking through a ball pit, obstacle courses. He enjoyed it alot, and I loved that they didn't want me to participate, so I could sit out in the waiting area with my other 2 kids and play go fish for an hour. That time I spend with DJ and Sophie will be alot of fun. One uninterrupted hour of hanging out twice a week.
Rob and I and the kids said thanks to our church family on Sunday, I cried (ofcourse), but I think the whole church cried with me and Rob. It was a blessing to be able to stand up front and listen to Rob pour our his heart full of gratefullness and thankfullness. DJ wanted to say something also, I thought it was probably not the right time, come to find out he was going to have people line up if they wanted to see Jack's scar! He cracks me up. We will go back to Dallas July 20 for Jack's next MRI, seems like far away, but it will be here before we know it. God bless ya'll.
Tammy

Comments

Sarah said…
So thankful for all of that -- happy time for Jack, and good DJ and Sophie time for you! You will all enjoy that!

And that is HYSTERICAL what DJ wanted to say -- I could see him asking to say something. I can't wait until he and Riley are in high school -- we won't be able to get them off a stage!
Anonymous said…
So glad things continue to improve! God has answered our prayers in such a big way.

We love you guys and can't wait until our next trip to Abilene to give you all a big hug.

I'm laughing at DJ's statement! What a funny kid!

Popular Posts