abilenefamilies.com

Wednesday afternoon and Jack is feeling great this week. He has had plenty of energy and is looking forward to just blood counts this week. He will be able to go to school all day tomorrow then I will pick him up and take him to the chemo office to get blood drawn. I will post after we get his counts for this week.
Candy Reagan from the Abilene Families Newspaper which is an insert in the Wednesday Abilene Reporter News did a story on Jack. You can get to the story by clicking on abilenefamilies.com. It is hard to believe that we have come this far since April.
Have a super day.
Tammy

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was very exciting to open up the ARNews yesterday and see Jack's precious face on the cover of the insert. That was such a cute picture of Jack and Sophie and your story will touch the lives of many. Your family is an amazing example to all of us in faith and perseverance through trial. I am blessed to know you.
WES said…
Tammy,
Thanks for your post on my 'Brock' blog.

We know what you are going through. Our Brock, has been fighting since May 2003. He did surgery, chemo, radiation and the 'pill' at Hendrick's, Regional, Cook's and Texas Children's in Houston.

We'll be in prayer for little Jack and your family.

wes
Anonymous said…
I recall sitting at WTRC thinking and praying for you and your family although I no longer see you at Rehab do not think my prayers have ended. I will continue to follow your site and prayer for Jack's complete recovery.

Popular Posts