Blogger gone crazy

FYI I have no clue why the blog looks a bit discombobulated (that's a John Risse term), I republished even with a new template and didn't help. I think it is a blogger thing because all the other blogs I check look the same on blogger, so it might just take some time for them to get it worked out. Until then, I think all the posts are still legible.
Jack has a blood draw on Thursday and he is having a good week. Rob has been playing Mr. Mom this week after school because I was selected for jury duty. The trial should be over tomorrow, but I am glad that Rob was happy to help out after school. Some people who don't have kids might think that is not such a big deal, those of us who do know that means, homework, and much more. Thanks honey.
I will post after Jack gets his counts this week. Have a blessed day.
Tammy

Comments

Sarah said…
Sad news -- once you change your template, you lose all of your links. Look like you did. Bummer. Also, I am having no trouble with blogger (that I know of) but I keep pulling up your blog and there's a huge blank space where this post should be. They're messing with you! :-)
Tammy M. said…
It ended up being my browser! Hopefully it is fixed.

Popular Posts