Words from Elaine a.k.a. Mommer


Tammy has such a wonderful, honest way of expressing her thoughts & faith, & I am so thankful for this blog! Today is April 25th, it was 1 year ago that we received the news of Jack's brain tumor. Those dreaded 2 words that one never thinks you would hear, but realize immediately that it will change our lives forever. Well, as you all know, we've had many ups & downs, many tears of joy & sadness. But one thing has remained constant through this past year-the strong faith & trust in God was so evident! It makes me so very proud to be the Mom/Mother-in-law of Rob & Tammy, who still hold tighter to the hand of Jesus when their hearts are breaking. They continue to serve our God & be faithful witnesses of His love & grace in times of need. I am so blessed to have our very brave little Jack & ever kind-hearted Derek & Sophie, the "always there when you need them" Tamara, Daryl, Lauren & Zach, my unselfish new husband Tom, & all the never-ending prayers & support of all you wonderful friends! We do not know what God has planned for our future, but I know we will continue to repeat the praises of Psa 18...The Lord is my rock, my fortress; my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise! God bless you all, Elaine

____________________________________________________
Elaine we are so grateful for your constant dedication to support all of us with your elegant strength, your firm faith, your undying devotion. From the day each one of our kids has been born you have been a part of their lives, you are a gift. You are a gift from God to me as my best friend, a confidant, counselor, and supporter. You affirm Rob and I in all you do and say to us.

Thank you for being the voice on the blog today.

Comments

Sarah said…
What an awesome blessing that Mommer is!! Elaine, I am so thankful you have been able to be a support to Rob, Tammy, Jack, Sophie, and Derek the way you have. You have been a blessing in their physical care as well as their emotional well being. Your sweet spirit and unyielding faith is a blessing to us all.
AbbieCRAZY said…
Yeah, Mommer! We all know what a gift you've been!
Anonymous said…
Elaine, Thank you for sharing your heart with us on the blog. You are the most wonderful example of what a mother, mother-in-law and grandmother should be!

Popular Posts