yada yada

Friday late afternoon. Rob is getting ready and we are going to go get some Thai food at the local Lamplighter Motel or whatever it is called. It is most yummy. Then we are off to see the Other Boleyn Girl. The kids just headed to Mommer;s and the house is quiet.
This week has been busy, ofcourse. Everyone is busy. My computer screen went dark on Wednesday. Since the cracked screen it has worked all be it with a bunch of black gunk all in the middle of it from the left to the right, which makes editing pictures a bit tricky, but it was working none the less. But Wednesday it quit working, bummer.
Glad to say that once I tried to start it up today to go with a new monitor I bought to use instead of the screen on my computer the screen came back on for a couple of hours, then went dark again. But I got alot done in those couple of hours.
--------------
Jack is the poster boy for the Relay for Life Walk that is coming up, not the everyone's poster boy, but his school has assembled a team of teachers who will walk through the night to raise money to help find a cure for cancer, so he puts a face on it for his particular school. The newspaper came out and interviewed him and some teachers today along with a friend or two. As we don't get the paper, be sure and tell me if you see anything in it about Jack and the Relay for Life. We are not newspaper readers, but many of my friends don't miss a day's reading - so keep your eyes open.
--------------
Well I am sure there is more to write as I have been away from the computer waiting for the new display to come in, but Rob is almost ready and I am ready for some Thai food.
Be blessed.

Comments

Unknown said…
A date! How marvelous. Simply wonderful!

Popular Posts