Easy Day

Jack had chemo today. His counts were good, 1700 ANC. Chemo was quick today, 3 1/2 hours from when we got there to when we were pulling out of the driveway. It was a nice easy afternoon. The kids are looking forward to Thanksgiving break. They will get Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off next week. Jack's doctor adjusted Jack's chemo schedule a bit, and we will not have chemo next week. We will go in Wednesday morning for a blood draw and be done for the week. That will be a nice break and with family coming into town will help Jack really enjoy their visit. Rob's dad Bob, Rob's sister and her family will be arriving on Wednesday to share the holidays with us. We can't wait.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks so much for your prayers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So happy to hear you had a short day yesterday, especially after the long one last week. As Thanksgiving approaches, I just want you to know how thankful I am for you and all your family. You have shown so many of us the power of relying on God through all circumstances. I hope you and all the extended family have a wonderful holiday time together.
Unknown said…
Tammy,
You are one amazing lady. It is good to read your updates on Jack. Thank you for your encouragement in word and example.
-matt

(glad to find your blog, and am really interested as to how you found mine? I'm new to this blogging stuff and can't find anyone unless I happen upon their blog through someone else's blog.) -m
Unknown said…
What a funny crazy smallish world. It's really cool how you can run into people out here. i don't even know Natalie Brook (at least I don't think that I do?? sorry Natalie, if I do.) Anyway, I think I've figured it out - I DO know Niki Nowell who is linked on Natalie's blog. wow. glad you found my blog. - m

Popular Posts