Happy Thanksgiving


CHIEF JUMPING DOG WISHES YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Jack had his blood draw today and his counts are good 1300 ANC. We have alot to be thankful for this year. I am most grateful for God's love, family and friends. We have walked into a new world this year since April. The world of doctors, nurses, surgeries, tumors, MRI's, chemotherapy, rehab, mannatech nutrients, medicine, .... none of which did I even know was out there just 8 short months ago. It seems as though our eyes have opened wider this year, we have been scared, confused, shed desperate tears, sometimes even having to remember to breathe, but we have seen the other side as well, friendship, tears of joy, the utter love of our church family who has not let us take a step without them by our side, my family holding each other up, and some of the most tender moments that I have ever experienced. The greatest blessing is that I am assured by the presence of Jesus in my life everyday that He is walking by my side, carrying me, prodding me to trust Him more, have a stronger faith, be in His word, find my way through His Way. His blessed assurance. Glory.
I am thankful for you too. Not just a little thankful either, your prayers, concern, encouragement has blessed our family. Have a yummy turkey day.
Love, Tammy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving, Marcelain family. We do have so much to be thankful for, don't we.
Anonymous said…
Happy Turkey Day, to you, Marcelain's! We love you very much and are so thankful for Jack's incredible progress and your incredible love for each other and for God. Here's praying that the New Year brings more peace, love, and shrinking tumors!
M.C.
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
You have been such a blessing to me and my family. I have been blessed by your blog and your words of encouragement as you have walked in tough shoes this year. You have reminded me to count my blessings daily. I pray this up coming year will be wonderful year for the Marcelain family. Keep on, keeping on! You are very loved! Jacki

Popular Posts