Alone in the Theater

Have you or the group you are with ever been alone in a movie theater? Today was the kids last day of school for Christmas break and to celebrate we went straight to the movie theater and saw Yours, Mine, and Ours. We were the only people in the theater so that meant:
1. I did not have to turn off my cell phone.
2. I didn't have to whisper when I asked Derek to pass the popcorn.
3. I didn't have to keep my purse wrapped around my ankle or in my lap to prevent it being stolen.
4. I was able to get up in the middle of the movie to use the restroom and didn't have to worry about my kids who I left in the theater.
5th and best...... my kids and I could dance around the movie theater to the closing music and nobody cared!

A great day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tammy,
You are such a great mother! You and your family are in our prayers. Love you, Jacki
Unknown said…
What fun!!! I've NEVER danced in the theater, but I'll try it next time. Definitely.

Popular Posts