Great Counts Today


Jack had a blood draw today, no chemo. His blood counts are great, 3060 ANC. Love that! Chemo next Thursday.

Jack and Sophie are laying in the leaves at their grandma's house. They call her Mommer. I love this picture. If you don't live in Abilene you might not know that we had 10 degree weather this morning. Don't think it has gone above freezing today. Cold Cold Cold.....The kids have 1 more week before Christmas break. We are all excited to have the Christmas break off.

This evening when Jack was getting ready for Thai Kwon Do, he said he was ready for Judgement Day. He makes me laugh. I am not laughing at Judgement Day, just that my 6 year old son is ready for it. I asked him why is he ready for it? He is ready to go cloud hopping. If you know Jack you know that a statement like that doesn't come with out multiple facial expressions and sound effects. At one point in extra slow motion he had stretched his face out, making car screeching sounds, moving his legs like he is on a skateboard. Did I mention he was naked? The joys of motherhood!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Had some moments like that today myself with my kids at their Christmas program. Moments you just want to cherish in your heart forever. I'm thankful for such a good count!!!! Sweet kids!
Love, M.C.
Mark D said…
I just found your blog via Mike Cope's. I will definitely be back and will be adding a link to yours on mine (if that's okay). God bless you!!

Popular Posts