Tagged!

If you remember when you were in Kindergarten and you played tag on the playground then if you transcribe that memory into adulthood and blogs, then you will understand what being tagged means. Apparently there is this online tagging thing going around. I learned of it just 24 hours ago when I noticed that my friend Sarah was tagged. I snickered to myself and thought, hee-hee. Well not even considering that she then would need to tag 4 more people until I read about her exciting life then saw my name on the end of her listing. Thanks Sarah. So this is my addition to this on-line game of tag, who knows if you are reading this and you have a blog and I know about it you could be "it" next!

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Carvel Ice Cream Store - This was my first job.
2. Wherehouse Music and Video - Started as a clerk ended up a store manager.
3. Southern Hills Church of Christ Secretary - This job was a gift from God.
4. Embassy Suites - Tried to go back to work when my twins were little, it lasted 2 weeks, none of us were happy.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Steel Magnolias - Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion. One night a bunch of my best friends and I gathered together to share a meal and just hang out. In the beginning of the evening we figured out that all of our favorite movie was Steel Magnolias the next 90 minutes was spent quoting the entire movie, with Louisiana dialect and all.
2. Braveheart - Fighting for freedom, love and justice....what's not to love.
3. Gladiator - Again fighting for what is right. To right a wrong, loyalty and love.
4. Notting Hill - I think that Hugh Grant can be funny doing nothing, maybe it is his hair, I don't know but this movie made me laugh more times than I can count. There is a bit of language in this, but for some reason when people with an English accent say a cuss word it doesn't sound as ugly to me.


Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
1. The Bible, the more I read it the more I love it.
2. The Simple Path, Mother Teresa - simplicity on loving others
3. All of the Harry Potter Series - I have read these many times, J.K. Rowlings is a genius in literature. I wonder when she has the last one written if she will retire or will she continue this with more books or another series. For the record, I think that Snape really is a good guy, Dumbledore is not dead, and in #7 I think Harry and Voldemort might do each other in at the same time, although I wish for and hope that Harry does not die and that he and Ginny Weasley get married and live happily ever after next door to Ron and Hermione who get married also. We will see.
4. God's Promises and Answers For Your Life - This book is a little mini sized book that lists scripture in categories. If I need a scripture to help me through a certain situation I can always find it in this book. Everything from finances, marriage, strength, doubt, joy,....this list goes on. My good friend Amy Trabold gave me this book when my mom was diagnosed with cancer (my mom died just 3 short weeks later) but this book has been a constant reference to me.


Four Places I’ve Lived: Unlike Sarah who had not lived in 4 different towns my list could be pretty extensive.
1. Brisbane, Australia - many dear rellies (relatives) check this blog to keep up with Jack, a big Texas hello to each of you. xxxooo
2. Phoenix, Arizona
3. Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Arizona
4. San Angelo, Lubbock, and now Abilene, TX

Four TV Shows I Watch: It seems like the older I get the less television I watch but these are all shows that I have on occassionally.
1. The Today Show
2. As opening ceremonies are almost here, I love to watch the Olympics!
3. Seinfeld Reruns - if I can manage to stay awake that late.
4. Gray's Anatomy, I normally catch this most weeks.


Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
1. Jamaica - Honeymoon
2. Arizona to visit family
3. Australia to visit family (although that was when I was still young and not married, my mom and 3 of my siblings lived there at the time. I could afford to buy the plane ticket for one, plane tickets for five make this a dream vacation for us now).
4. Las Vegas - Always alot of fun to see the fancy hotels.

Four Websites I Visit Daily: I could list blogs, but my favorites are on the sidebar, so I will not include those.
1. Yahoo Weather, I love checking weather, weird I know, but in Texas you know the saying goes, if you don't like the weather just take a nap and when you wake up it will be different.
2. I normally check the website for my bank to balance my check book, debit cards make this daily task necessary.
3. Amazon.com - love the used books. I have bought a book for as little as .54 cents. In fact I bought one of my favorite books listed above, The Simple Path, for a mere $2.74, a bargain. I know you might think, you still have to pay shipping, which you do, but it still is alot cheaper than brand new.
4. Wylie ISD, lunch menu's, school calendar, lunch accounts...

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza - jalepeno and pepperoni is my standard favorite.
2. Chocolate
3. Deli Sandwich with mustard hold the mayo, but sometimes I do like Miracle Whip.
4. Sushi, although I can't seem to get into the local supermarket sushi. I really prefer Kyoto's in Scottsdale, but as I don't live there anymore, beggars can't be choosers.


Four Places I’d Like to Be Right Now:
1. Hanging out anywhere with Rob.
2. On the tennis court.
3. At coffee with my friends
4. With family, I love my family, as most families we are spread out, times with them are cherished.

Four Bloggers I’m Tagging:
1. Holly
2. Amber Joy
3. Amanda
4. Matt - Dry Bones Ministry

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Tammy. This is Carole Houston. I just read your "tag" info and had to write. When I saw you the other day at ACU I was there to pick up my cousin and her husband. They were here visiting--they are from Bribane! What a small world. Wish you could have met them. You all were only yards away from each other. Anyway, I am wondering who your family is there so that I can tell my cousin (Ronya and Brad Johnson--he is Australian, she is from Alabama.) You can email me at dittosforkiddos@cox.net.
stephc said…
Love your answers- ecspecially number 3 under books- I am secretly hopeing against all odds that all of those things are true! I have to confess that I loved these books so much that I went into a "mourning period" after I finished reading the last one. However, I have been reading the Narnia series and it is helping me to cope(he-he)- and I love the biblical symbolism in it- so awesome- give it a read if you ever have time! In fact-I read something last night that I can not get our of my mind- but I won't carry on - after all this is a comment - not a blog:) Thanks for sharing!
AbbieCRAZY said…
I really want to go to the metroplex and eat sushi! So far everything I've had I liked. I want you to help me pick out the good stuff!
Harry doesn't die!!!

Popular Posts