The Search for the Golden Coconut

I downloaded Sophie's theatre performance pics from last week. She is the one in the sparkly black dress. The class is called "Make a Play." The kids each decide their own character and then a story is started and together along with the teacher a play is created. Sophie wanted to be a fashion designer. The play was set on an island and was filled with a bunch of fun and crazy characters, from crabs to surfers, to princesses and super models. They did a great job. I love Sophie's face when they are taking their bow!


Comments

Unknown said…
Can I just say how incredibly excited I am to see you in a few weeks! I CANNOT WAIT to hug you!!!!
Becky K said…
How fun is that. What a great idea and a wonderful way of self expression by being able to be which ever character you want to and then they just work it in. Sounds like a blast.
Casey said…
Sophie looks just like you (and Becky). She is your baby no denying that.
Sweet pictures and like the idea of the play. I bet it was fun to be in the audience and enjoy the play. How cool is that. I'll have to store that idea away for when my kids are older and want to put on plays. Thanks for the idea.

Popular Posts