A Soccer Ball and a Millions Hugs



Thanks to Sarah who forwarded this link I have sat in front of my computer "you-tubing" for about 20 minutes now. I didn't realize that there were video's we could watch from the Compassion International Trip that our preacher man is on his way home from. This video is of when Shannon from Rocks in my Dryer meets her compassion child that her family sponsors.
You can follow the link at the end of the video, click on it, then it will take you to you tube to see all the other uploaded video's showing the Compassion Bloggers and what they have been up to. Each video is about 3-4 minutes long.

Comments

Anne said…
I have been watching the videos all week, and have sat at my computer in tears many times!

Amazing!
Cathy Messecar said…
Tammy, just caught up with your news. I will be praying for your trip to Birmingham. What a blessing those women are about to encounter through The Coffee Group!

And for the next weekend as you present to your home-grown women, I pray that he Lord will abide, reside and hover very near.
Linda said…
Thanks for putting these videos on your blog.....it was so humbling to see them pray for us....tears are running down my face now from the sight of those beautiful children. Blessings. Linda L.

Popular Posts