Wednesday Night


Wednesday night. How is everything in your world tonight? Our world is good. The kids are having a great week, Sophie is loving her new cell phone. She called me after church tonight, upon Jack's request to find out why I was taking so long to get to their side of the building. Jack and Derek plan on spending some of their money to buy a phone soon. Jack is actually going back and forth about 10 times a day about spending his money, Derek is just waiting for us to take him to Walmart. The phones are the tracfone, they cost $12.88 and then they buy whatever minutes they want on their phone. I think that it is a pretty fun way for them to spend their birthday monies. Better than a toy that will get shoved to the side in their room and they mightn't ever see it again, until I make them clean up their space.

i went and looked at my new studio space today. The floors were drying, as they had just been painted. The rooms look wonderful. I took my camera to take some pics today to post but I couldn't get in as the floors were wet. So I will take pics another day. I am starting to go through pictures that I will hang on the wall. This is my favorite part. Making large gallery prints to show my work. Very exciting! I did take a picture of the Name Plate on the street with my super cool logo, done by the great Stephen J. His work is always spot on and rockin!

The Coffee Group flies out to Birmingham on Friday morning. We are excited to meet the women at the church and make new friends. The adventure of walking with God is never dull, and much of the time way far out of where I ever thought I would be. I remember one time that a woman from our church asked me to teach a class for some ladies. I was so scared but she really encouraged (pushed me) to do it. I was a mess the whole time, red splotchy faced, mouth dry, and mortified, I never thought I would ever do that again. That was probably 13 or so years ago. Now with God by my side, and in my heart, and through the filling of the Holy Spirit, I can get up and talk without turning 3 shades or red, and even enjoy it. I love God's sense of humor.

Comments

bob said…
I work with Susan Stuckey! She works where I do, and also had a private practice downtown. I didn't realize you were in the same building! Can't wait to come see it!
Troy M. Stirman said…
WAY C-O-O-L that you have your own place. I'm very happy for you!

Stephen J is always rockin' and spot on, but so are the Marcelains.

Can't wait to see the finished studio so I can promote you...

-TMS
Unknown said…
Re: the Time Warp Video you posted...
I SAW it happen in Union Square yesterday! People of all kinds: sizes, races, ages, activities. It was very cool.

Popular Posts