Congrats and My Last Day in California



Congratulations to Nic and Vanessa.... image #249 is the winner. Nic and Vanessa were married on the beaches of the Gulf Shores in Alabama on July 6th. I have been blessed by this couple in so many ways. Nic is finishing up his degree in Missions at Abilene Christian University and Vanessa graduated with her master's degree in Marriage and Family Counseling. Both have a love for the Lord and are anxious to be on the mission field.

So many of the bride's and groom's in the contest really took it to heart and shared the contest with family and friends. Ya'll are AWESOME! I am so blessed to have spent time with each of the couples in the contest on one of the most special days of their lives. I count myself as truly blessed. God has shone his light bright on me to be involved in wedding photography. There were several weddings in this contest that the words spoken to each other brought tears to my eyes and down my cheeks all while looking through my lense and capturing the shot. What more could I ever want in a profession than to witness a holy union and capture the emotion the way I see it through my camera lense. For this I am truly grateful. To each of the couples, thank you.
The winner of the $20 gift card is Cheryl Goicoechea. I will send her an email to get her mailing address and find out if she wants a gift certificate to Target or Itunes. Thanks to each of you who voted!

-----------------

My last day at the seminar was full of more great information and we had 2 shoots. One with Mike's son and his best friend, and one with a model. I loved all these images. The man holding the little boy is Mike Colón and the little boy is his son. Enjoy these images.



















Comments

Michelle said…
Great pics, she's a pretty lady. Glad you had fun and are home safely.

Popular Posts