2007 Wedding Image Contest

I love weddings. I love the smiles, tears, hugs, details, the mom's and dad's who tear up, the look on the groom when he see's his bride for the first time. I love the holiness of the day.

Something I love most about weddings is that no 2 are the same. The personalities, the people involved, every wedding has it's own flavor. I love that today's brides are creating their own wedding to match the personalities of the bride and groom. On the beach, with a favorite tune as the recessional, customizing their vows, cakes that are amazing,... making it their own.

As I went through the thousands of images, about 12,000 to be close to exact I felt completely overwhelmed picking out just a few for each bride and groom. The stipulation for these images were that they are taken on the wedding day itself. I just picked a couple here and there although truth be known I would like to have had double the amount just to include all my favorites, but I set a limit of total number of images and stuck with it. Enjoy looking through these. Pass on the slideshow, I had some husbands say they would have voted in the last contest if I hadn't limited it to one adult per household, so I changed that this time. Any adult can vote. Have fun!








Here is the contest.
1. Watch the slideshow.
2. Choose your favorite picture.
3. Leave a comment with your email address and favorite image.
Click on the "Gallery View" next to the envelope and you will be able to see each image individually and the image number. Or you can just describe the image, but make sure the description is thorough so it is clear to me which image you are choosing.
You can email me directly at marcelain5@sbcglobal.net with your choice if you can't or don't want to leave a comment on the blog.
4. You will be entered into a random drawing and would be eligible to win a $20 gift card to Target or ITunes (you pick!).
5. The favorite image you pick will be noted and a gift certificate good for one 16x20 will be given to the bride and groom whose wedding image was chosen. There could be a catch here, some brides and grooms stay in touch and others have moved away, if I am unable to contact the bride and groom then the image will go to the next in line. Does that make sense? They can choose any image from the sitting and I will give them a 16x20 of their choice.
6. Feel free to send out the link to as many people as you wish, but only one entry per adult in the household please.
7. I will contact the winner by email to get their mailing address.

If you click on the envelope under the slideshow it will allow you to link the slideshow by email to friends and family.
Just make sure they have my email address to notify me of their favorite image. marcelain5@sbcglobal.net






Most important: To stop the slideshow and manually forward images click on the black box with the 9 white tiny boxes inside. This allows you to look at each image at your own pace and also see the image number.

Contest ends at 8pm on Friday, January 25th, 2008!

-------
Contest is over. I will post the winner by Monday night. Keep checking back!

Comments

Unknown said…
OK... Laura and Justin at the top of the stairs staring out the window.
Linda said…
I love the grandmother sitting on the front row and the other seats are still empty....would love to know her thoughts and memories. Loved it. They were ALL wonderful....anyone who uses you is blessed! Linda L.
Holly Packer said…
I like cmr028...I don't know them but I love how you can see the excitement in their faces...So sweet!
Cindy said…
Tammy, I vote for Mount 260. Only alittle longer until Paula Dean's.
Love, Cindy
Anonymous said…
I vote for Mount260. I just love the pictures with the pink parasol (spelling?)
Anonymous said…
karen
I would like to vote for picture #260 Mount.
Anonymous said…
From Barb, I really love 249 mount, but all your pictures are wonderful.
Anonymous said…
Pavlansky065t, beautiful pic

Karene
I vote for km656-the bridesmaids holding hands in a circle and praying with the bride-at least I think that's what is happening there! What a special thing to do with a bride on her wedding day.

THere are so many beautiful pictures here! Makes me want to marry my husband again!
Sorry, I should have said km686.
Anonymous said…
From Donna, The wedding group in Mount 290 sure look like they were having fun.
Melissa said…
erin-tony165w gets my vote. It reminds me of how sore my feet were after the wedding and how good it felt to finally be alone with my new husband.
Roxanne said…
mount 249--I loved that set of photos from the moment you posted them--great shots, but all the brides are so pretty. They will treasure the photos.
Nicole said…
Mount 249 is my vote! I knew only one of these couples and cried the whole way through. Tammy - You are AMAZING!
Anonymous said…
Love Mount 147. Amazing pics, very difficult to choose just one!!
Amy
Anonymous said…
Those beautiful grandchildren in Mount 736 gets my vote.
Sally
Anonymous said…
This was really hard, but I think my favorite is cmr028. They just look so cute and excited.
Anonymous said…
I loved the little girl in pic
bds0306. my mail - pjerry83@yahoo.com
AbbieCRAZY said…
Oh, I'm sorry. ONLY ONE! That is cruel and unusual to make anyone choose just one!

Favorites:

Pink parasol walking away from the camera.
Praying Bridesmaids
Cool car driving away
Laura and Justin when he's whispering to her - what the heck is he saying?!
the American Gothic shot
Shoes on the piano
Rings on the star thingie
Grandma in WPAC

I will email you with my final answer....
Anonymous said…
Hi,
aright61@yahoo.com votes for
ajg213.
a_r339 where the bride and bridesmaids in purple are jumping and caught with feet off the ground!
Cindy said…
Mount249 has my vote
Cindy said…
Last vote was from greg at glherring@charter.net for Mount249
Unknown said…
hi tammy,
I loved all the pics. if I have to choose one it would be jj664tw.
Unknown said…
forgot my mail -

niceguydan1@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Mount 249 kherring15@yahoo.com
Erica said…
I have to say they are all beautiful but mount 249 has my vote.
Unknown said…
hi,
I loved erin-tony0241w. the bride has such a pretty face.
regards,
steff at:
redskins49@gmail.com
Teri said…
It was hard to chose just ONE...but ONE of my favorites is the bride and groom walking on the beach with the pink parasol (sp?). So pure and carefree! Beautiful picture.
Anonymous said…
Mount 249 has my vote. amerritt@hhi.org
Anonymous said…
My vote is for Mount 249. My email is sjudge@hhi.org
Thanks I love beach weddings.
Unknown said…
I want to vote for Mount 249.
Anonymous said…
Voting for Mount249 please.
Bigrog@mindspring.com
You do beautiful work.
Anonymous said…
From Carol Manning.
My vote is for Mount 260
My email is PTCAROLTN@aol.com
Anonymous said…
My vote is Mount 249.
From Elizabeth at edyal@collegehills.org
Anonymous said…
From Ron White at rwhite@hhi.org
My vote is for Mount 249
Anonymous said…
From Dean Post,
Mount 249 please.
dean2205@comcast.net
Anonymous said…
From Gerald Hurst- My vote is Mount 249.
Ghurst@hhi.org
Anonymous said…
From David Goolsby-Mount 249
Dgoolsby@hhi.org
Anonymous said…
Linda McDowell here, I am voting for Mount 249
mcdowell@K12tn.net
Anonymous said…
Vickie Sledge votes for Mount 249
sledgev@K12tn.net
Anonymous said…
I am voting for mount 249.
janicegoolsby@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Mount 249 for jeremy.
post.jeremy@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
For Diane Post- Mount 249
djhpost@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Chris is going to vote for Mount 249. YOu can contact me at flyinace34@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
John says Mount 249
jsundbye@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Pam Sundbye wants to vote for Mount 249. A sister of her mom's friend. palsunnie@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
From Vanessa's cousin Barb
The wedding and your pictures were beautiful.
b7bfleming@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
From Vanessa's aun Mount 249
Cheryl at FGOYKO@charter.net
Anonymous said…
Allie-Oop says I vote for Mount 249 Vanessa cousin.
FGOYKO@charter.net
Anonymous said…
From Cousin Kevin in CA.
Mount 249
flemingkevin@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Vanessa's Cousin Kim in Ohio votes for Mount 249.
kflem@kellerf.com
Anonymous said…
Aunt Sandi Votes for Mount 249
sandi@sandirosemiller.com
Anonymous said…
Sherri votes for Mount 249. I have known Vanessa since birth.
Anonymous said…
Curry votes for Mount 249. I hope you win Nessa.
Anonymous said…
Ms. Frost- Mount 249 Racheal's mom
Anonymous said…
Mount 249-- Vanessa was our baby sitter. The Robertson's
Anonymous said…
From your mom's Shaklee friend Linda Dietz. Mount 249
Anonymous said…
From Mr Ray Ezzell, Mount 249
Anonymous said…
Mrs. Linda Ezzell wants Mount 249
Anonymous said…
Lyndsey Ray votes for Mount 249.
Anonymous said…
Mount 249. I did Vanessa's Hair all her life.
Love, Ms. Tina
Anonymous said…
Mount 249 from Your neighbor and Ms. Tina's man.
Anonymous said…
From Ms. Sharron Mount 249 The wedding was beautiful
Anonymous said…
Dr.Chris loves Mount 249. All the pictures were wonderful and Vanessa and Nic your wedding was beautiful. I hope you win.
Anonymous said…
I am a friend of your mom's Vanessa Marie and we go on mission trips. I vote for Mount 249
Anonymous said…
Imo wants to vote for Mount 249. I know your mom.
Anonymous said…
I like Mount 249 from Ms. Valarie Vanatta
Anonymous said…
xxyvlx
Mr. Chip V likes Mount 249 also
Anonymous said…
Jacob V votes for Mount 249
Anonymous said…
Heather V votes for Mount 240 as well. Go Vanessa
Anonymous said…
Last but not the last vote from Jordan V. Mount 249
Anonymous said…
Heathers vote should be 249 not 240 mount, Sorry. Thanks for changing it.
Anonymous said…
Your mom's neighbor Michele votes for Mount 249
Anonymous said…
Kendra loves Mount 249. See you in afew weeks Tammy
Anonymous said…
Lyndsey wants to vote for Mount 249 as well.
Anonymous said…
Your mom's bingo buddy Cherie votes for Mount 249
Anonymous said…
Carolyn another bingo buddy wants Mount 249 too.
Anonymous said…
Hey Vanessa your brothers room mate Zak votes for 249
Anonymous said…
The other room mate me Jordan votes for Mount 249 too
Anonymous said…
His last room amte Will (HI Vanessa) votes for 249. I hope you win
Anonymous said…
I have to vote for Nic and Vanessa #168, but there are SO MANY beautiful photos!!!!

So fun to look at!

Sharon Winkler

Popular Posts