New Meds for Jack

Monday morning. All is well here. 2nd week of back to school. Jack is being switched to a higher dosage of steroids today, he is still waking up sick and when I talked with his radiologist he said that Jack needs to be stabilized, so he is switching him from dexamethasone to prednasone and increasing his dosage to twice a day. Hopefully that will help him feel better in the morning. Please keep all this in your prayers.
After I finish this post I am going to finish "My favorite wedding day images of 2007" and start the new contest. I am planning for that to be up today.
This week I will be processing a wedding from this weekend and also getting ready for an intensive photography seminar that I leave for on Sunday. Rob, Elaine and Tom will taking care of the kiddo's and getting them to and from school next week. The seminar is in Newport Beach, CA. I know that I am going to learn so much and I am so excited to be there, but will miss being with my family terribly. The time will go by quickly, so I am sure we will all make it. I saw a cute commercial last week, a little girl put her stuffed toy in her dad's briefcase and he took her toy and took pictures of it through the day from his camera phone and I thought that would be so much fun to do too. So my plan is to take a small toy or figuring from each child, then take some pics of it through the day, email it to them and give them something to look forward to after Rob picks them up from school. Who says there is nothing good on television?

Comments

Unknown said…
I vote for Number 75... father/daughter. Too precious.
I'm sorry to hear about Jack's increased dosage... Bummer. But maybe a different steroid will work better and not make him sick.
How far away is your conference from San Francisco or Sacramento? Both are close... Shall we meet up for lunch? ;)
Love ya.
amberjoyc@yahoo.com

Popular Posts