And The Winners Are.....


Congratulations to Ella's mommy and daddy for winning a 16x20 of their choice as the most nominated picture in the 2007 Family Portrait Division. Just let me know the image you would like from your sitting and it is on me.

....and drumroll please, thanks to my random generator (Rob), for picking the first number that came to his head, sorry no high tech generators around here, he chose #17 and the person attached to that number was Dee O'Neill Andrews, who resides in South Mississippi. Dee I will email you with the question....? Target Gift Card or ITunes Gift Card, and will get that in the mail to you this week.

I had several areas to view the slideshow, my photo blog, here on my personal blog, and a link from my facebook wall. The largest majority of voters emailed me directly with their votes, but many of the votes can be seen on the blogs. I wont post the runners up but there were about 4 more images that were voted on many times, but none quite came close to Ella in her red petiskirt.

Thank you to everyone who participated. The response was wonderful and the comments about the images each of your chose were such a blessing. I love how many participants found something from an image that touched their hearts and where they are in their lives right now. Future daddy's, future grandma's, mommy's with little baby toes to wash at home, it is amazing to me how photography pierces through everything and speaks to one's own being. It does to me anyway.

My plans are to have the Wedding Contest up on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. So be sure and come back for round two of Some of my Wedding Favorites of 2007. Thanks again for participating.

Comments

AbbieCRAZY said…
Congrats to Ella! She is extra-cute in this picture.....
Melissa said…
Thanks to everyone that voted - especially those that voted for Ella's beautiful picture. Tammy - you're so talented!
Michelle said…
She's beautiful!
Susan said…
Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote, ALL of your pictures were just so "beautiful", I could not choose one.

You are so GIFTED.

Praying Jack is doing well. Been thinking of you guys.

Blessings!
Unknown said…
How was class this morning? Gee, I wish I could be there.

Popular Posts